Online Pc Tech Support Uk

Learn how to fix your common computer problems , read my articles related to common computer problems.

Easy steps to install a printer without a disc

printer
Internet, no doubt, is the best medium to get perfect solution to any query in this world. If not solution, it does provide you at least the source from where you can seek answers to your questions. I, in fact have found easy solution to the gravest of the problems on this interesting tool. Last week, I formatted my computer and when I was trying to install the printer, I realized that its driver CD is missing. I had no time to rush to shop as it was almost 11:30 in the night. Again, I accessed the Internet to find some solution to the same.

Here, I am discussing some easy steps that I followed to install printer on my computer without a CD. However, if you don’t have the printer driver disc, you can access the manufacturer’s website to download the drivers for your specific model of computer. Here are some of the easy steps that you can follow to install the printer in your computer.

Step 1. Identify the model of your printer
Step 2. Check the OS of your computer. If you don’t know how to do it, then go to “My Computer -> Properties ->General”
STEP 3. Search for the particular driver over the Internet and then download the file to particular location.
STEP 5. After following the steps of installation, restart your computer for allowing the hanged to take place.
STEP 6: Take a test print to find out whether it's installed correctly or not.

Recommendation:

If you are not a tech savvy and are installing the printer for the first time, do not take a risk and go for some technical support. However, if you don’t get any help in person, you can always go for iYogi Technical Service’s package for printer support and can install the printer of your choice at any point of time.

1 comment:

marcus j.borg said...

nice post thanks for sharing..'
If your screen flickers noticeable, you should immediately call an expert and try to adjust the contrast balance between the text and the background. Online tech support professionals can help you to figure out the causes of you computer display problems and fix them efficiently.
Remote PC Supportt|
Computer Display Problems